German Speaking Delivery Manager (BB-8403)
• Lead planning and/or implementation of IT projects. May participate in the design and/or testing phases.
• Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or Functional areas; develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
• Responsibility for assembling the project staff; for their technical or functional development, performance, and/or termination during the project or projects
• Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements. Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery. Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients’ needs as appropriate to senior management.
• Manage project budget and resource allocation; Ensures a high level of fiscal control and accountability for project budget.
• Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes; Negotiate, plan and manage all project activities; Creates a shared focus within the team on the importance of achieving results
• Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists
• Creates work standards for project; establishes and defines roles and responsibilities, specific outcomes, and clear measures for quality and success of the team. Follows through with fair and consistent consequences for both achieving and not achieving results.
What you need to have:
• Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
• Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes during delivering a service
• Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group settings to achieve common goals
• The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience
• Ability to comprehend and to systematically organize the various aspects of a problem or situation is an advantage
• Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision is an advantage
• Acting in advance of a future situation, e.g. making things happen, putting energy to solve the situation
• Minimum +3 years working expierience in an similar working envoirnment
• Advanced understanding of information and communication technologies; Understanding of IT missions and operations in other areas
• Knowledge of ITIL process model
• Task-specific qualifications (for example, Microsoft Licensing Professional) Virtualization technologies (VMWare, Hypervisor, Storage Virtualization) is an advantage
• Thorough understanding of project management phases, techniques and tools including sponsor and risk management. is an advantage
• English on a conversational level
• German on a fluent level
What we offer
· Inspiring new challenges (variety of assignments, products)
· Employee and Family Friendly Workplace – Opportunity to work from Home
· Supportive team culture
· Competitive salary and benefit package
· Professional development programs, trainings and educational support
· Private health insurance package