Commercial Analyst (PE-8399)
– Building and maintaining inventories, tracking changes (upgrade/downgrade/cease), cost control and dispute activities, reporting discrepancy, preparing on-demand reports for the contracts.
– Revenue assurance, invoice tracking and invoice reconciliation, preparing finance reports. On certain contracts billing preparation activities, draft invoice validation.
This role may take elements of responsibility for the financial performance, service delivery, billing, efficiency of change controls and general support activities affecting commercial and service performance of the contract or potential contract.
– To provide functions such as data collection, document management, data and service tracking, reporting
– Support of Commercial Managers, Contract Managers and Business Managers based on the agreed scope of work. Arrange regular meetings with them; participate in monthly business review calls.
What you need to have:
– The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience is a must
– Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision is a must
– Acting in advance of a future situation, e.g. making things happen, putting energy to solve the situation is a must
– University or college degree is a must
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel is a must
– Strong analytical skills is a must
– English on a fluent level is a must
– French on a fluent level is a must
What we offer:
– Inspiring new challenges (various assignments, products and teams)
– Employee and Family Friendly Workplace – Opportunity to work from Home
– Supportive team culture
– Competitive salary and benefit package
– Professional development programs, trainings and educational support
– Private health insurance package