Payments Analyst (PE-8521)
– Prepare and process the 3rd party payments as part of the P2P organization in our Shared Service center in Budapest.
– Support and participate on the transition from Abbey Park Shared services into the Budapest office. Support the team leader during and after the transition creating a stable and reliable process.
– Prepare and execute the 3rd party supplier payment runs
– Processing of ad hoc payments
– Investigate and resolve bank reconciliation issues
– Ensure SOX policies and procedures are adhered to
– Completeness and accuracy of work. Training and guidance of the team
– Timeliness and accuracy of preparation of the reconciliations within deadlines
– Number of unreconciled items at month end
– Number of issues raised by internal/external audit
– Adherence and compliance to SOX controls, internal KPI’s and policies across region
– 1-3 years of relevant experience at an SSC in finance and accounting
– Fluent in English