Distribution Accountant (HÉ - 8491)
The distribution accountant is responsible Distribution Accounting processes as part of the R2R organization in our Shared Service center in Budapest.
Support and participate on the transition of from our Abbey Park Shared services in to the Budapest office. Help creating a stable and reliable process.
– Coordinate and roll out the annual whole-goods stock take
– Prepare and finalize the freight accruals
– Prepare and submit the memo posting for inventory
– Prepare and support the revenue recognition testing
– Contribute to a continuous improvement culture within the organization
What you need to have:
– Bachelor degree in Finance or business (or similar)
– 1-2 years of relevant experience at an SSC in finance and accounting
– Fluent in English
– Completeness and accuracy of work.
– Month end closing activities performed accurately and on time
– Timeliness and accuracy of preparation of the reconciliations within deadlines
– Number of unreconciled items at month end
– Number of issues raised by internal/external audit
– Adherence and compliance to SOX controls, internal KPI’s and policies across region
Travel required: 15%
If you are interested in the position above, please push the „Apply” button! 🙂