UI Developer (SE-8372)
If you looking for a supportive team with healthy work-life balance and long term engagement, and cutting edge technolgies, do not hesitate, apply now!
This is your place!
• Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
• Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
• Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
• Participates in the testing process through code reviews and analysis and unit testing.
• Providing as needed advanced development support
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of complicated tasks. Expected to lead and direct the work of others.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field
Specific knowledge & skills required:
• Expert knowledge of computer languages, data structures, computer logic, computer program design methods and techniques and compiler versions.
• 1+ years of experience in programming object oriented solutions
• 1+ year(s): Delphi 5 or higher
• Experience with VCL
• Experience with Delphi Script / other script languages
• Work in agile team
• Visual Studio Team Services
• Source Control: GIT