Software Engineer Dev Support (TN-8478)
• Help to analyze and resolve client specific problems, analyze database, log files, debug code.
• Providing advanced development support
• Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, charts.
• Create training documents
• Create builds and patches
• Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
• Performs a variety of complicated tasks. Expected to lead and direct the work of others.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Assist the Hungary team with the maintenance of existing applications.
• Languages: English and German
• Knowledge of computer languages (PHP), data structures, computer logic.
• 1-3 years of experience in development support.
• Basic SQL knowledge
• Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization in both verbal and written formats.
• Skilled in complex problem solving in order to identify bugs and provide solutions.
• Ability to take initiative to complete projects in an independent work environment.
• Experience and ability to teach or instruct co-workers.
What we offer
• Pleasant working environment
• Flexibility, which can be given only by a young, dynamic team
• Possibility of professional and personal development
• Competitive salary
• Endless Italian coffee
• Flexible working hours