Specialist Network Designer (TN-8459)
• The role holder will be expected to meet business objectives, solve business problems and furthers business success by applying portfolio, technical and industry knowledge through the definition of high and low level solution design
• The role holder should be comfortable working within virtual and geographically dispersed teams while establishing effective senior management relationships. UK and overseas travel will be a requirement.
• responsible for delivering effective support into large projects and / or leadership of work streams into medium to large projects.
• Contributing to planning and prioritising tasks within a team, with sufficient awareness of the overall development lifecycle, and learning from and improving their own approach
• Ensuring that non-functional and operational requirements have been met. This includes guaranteeing that other members of the team are fully aware of changes being made and have been involved in creating and reviewing the solution.
• To consult, assess or audit, design and work with customers to determine highly technical requirements
• The Cisco Unified Comms Specialist Network Designer will be responsible for providing design and configuration expertise on Cisco Voice Platforms delivered by BT Cloud Contact Design Studio, and will take ownership of their solution elements on behalf of the client
• Solid understanding of telephony networking theoretical concepts and broad knowledge of current Contact Center Technology trends and best practices
We’ll also need to see these on your CV:
• Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements is a must
• Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes during delivering a service is a must
• Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group settings to achieve common goals is a must
• The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience is an advantage
• Ability to comprehend and to systematically organize the various aspects of a problem or situation is an advantage
• Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision is an advantage
• Acting in advance of a future situation, e.g. making things happen, putting energy to solve the situation is a must
• Voice network design (Unified Comms/Avaya Aura/MS Lync) is an advantage
• Cisco CCNA (Collaboration) or CCNP (Collaboration preferred ) is an advantage
• Stakeholder Management (Internal and External Customers globally) is an advantage
• Work Package and Commercial Management (Defining Deliverables/Costing/Forecasting Timescales) is an advantage
• English on a conversational level is a must