3rd Line Voice Support Engineer (TN-8314)
• As the role holder you will be responsible for the Germany, Hungary, Poland and Czech domestic voice networks.
• As the role holder you will work on the more complex voice problems and issues that our customers report.
• As well as customer issues, you will also be responsible for network issues, both hardware and software.
• After training, the holder will be expected to take onboard 24×7 callout within the team, working nominally one week in five on call, to do deal with the most serious of network issues.
• Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements is a must
• Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes during delivering a service is a must
• Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group settings to achieve common goals is a must
• The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience is an advantage
• Ability to comprehend and to systematically organize the various aspects of a problem or situation is a must
• Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision is a must
• Acting in advance of a future situation, e.g. making things happen, putting energy to solve the situation is an advantage
• Knowledge of TDM Voice networks is a must
• Knowledge of VoIP networks is a must
• Specific equipment suppliers, Ericcson and Genband is an advantage
• Knowledge of servers and databases is an advantage
• English on a fluent level is a must
• German on a conversational level is an advantage
What they offer:
•Supportive corporate culture
•Inspiring working teams
•Competitive salary and benefit package
•Professional development programs, trainings and educational support
•Employee and Family Friendly Workplace
•Private health insurance package