Bid Manager (HE-7858)
– To form and effectively lead the virtual bid team, co-ordinating all bid activity to deliver the best offer within agreed timelines, and ensure our company’s management has the best possible information to take sound business decisions.
– To act as the single point of contact and communication for a bid.
– Able to articulate and present updates to stakeholders on the strategic bids he/she is leading, and make recommendations on way forward when needed
– With minimum supervision, regularly use a number of the Bid Management methods and tools (for Risk, Cost, Pricing, Qualification, Planning, Document Production, etc.) in support of non-standard and complex bids.
– Accountable for governance and auditability as per Global Services guidelines and best practice
– Understand the financial basics, costs, pricing, budgets and provide sensible financial analysis.
– To identify the competitors, their strengths for the bid being pursued and understand the approach to competition.
– To co-ordinate all resources as necessary to support proposal production
What you need to have?
– Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
– Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes during delivering a service
– Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group settings to achieve common goals
– The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience
– Ability to comprehend and to systematically organize the various aspects of a problem or situation
– Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision
– Acting in advance of a future situation, e.g. making things happen, putting energy to solve the situation
– A number of year’s relevant experience. (Bid management and/or Project management)
– An appreciation of the relevant technical or commercial background issues, with an ability to understand technical solutions
– Methodology skills deploying project management principles is an advantage
– Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
– English on a fluent level
– German on a fluent level is an advantage
What we offer:
– Using & improving your language knowledge
– Multinational and modern environment
– Competitive compensation package
– Good possibilities to grow within the company
– Personalized training opportunities