Specialist Security Services (TN-7459)
The Risk and Compliance team deliver 6 key processes (Risk Management, Management Controls, Auditing, Regulatory Certifications, Risk Assessments and ISMS / Policy Compliance) as part of the service. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the delivery of these key processes in a timely manner and in accordance with the documented procedures.
Provide specialist security advice and consultancy to ensure that the company remains compliant with the Security obligations as defined within the contract.
The successful candidate will be expected to work independently and as part of the security team (based in Hungary) whilst under the support and guidance of the Risk and Compliance Manager
Deliver and perform against agreed targets.
• ISO27001 Lead Auditor / Implementer
• CISA / CISM
• Any other security or technical related qualifications may also be taken into consideration.
• Exceptional English written / verbal communication skills.
• Experienced in the delivery and or management of an ISO27001 or similar industry good practice) ISMS / security control framework.
• Experienced in IT Security risk management.
• IT auditing experience.
• IT Project Management
• Experience of working within a global virtual team.
• Excellent organisational and influencing skills.
• Experience of working in a challenging environment and delivery to deadlines.
*It is not expected that candidates will have all of these skills/experience and training may be provided.
What they offer:
• Supportive corporate culture
• Inspiring working teams
• Competitive salary and benefit package
• Professional development programs, trainings and educational support
• Employee and Family Friendly Workplace
• Private health insurance package
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and if you are not our registered user, please also register on our www.itjobs.hu website.