Spanish Speaking Client Relationship Coordinators (afternoon shift) (PE-5984)
– Providing customer support to end users,
– Resolving routine user issues,
– Answering inbound calls (inbound) and calling users (outbound),
– Email messaging and instant messaging,
– Working on tickets.
What you need to have:
– Fluent English and Spanish is a must ,
– Excellent written and oral communication skills,
– Customer and result- oriented personality,
– Strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, problem solving, and organizational skills,
-No technical background, education or deeper IT understanding required.
What we offer:
– Continuous training and personal development possibilities,
– High quality working environment and multi- cultural teams.
Location: Budapest, Hungary.